Dec 24, 2012

Embryo to a Lady

On that morning, I have just set from home to college. When I was about to leave our gate, I noticed newspaper on the ground. I took it and had a look at the headlines. It was about the Delhi Gang rape. I felt bad on the news, handed mom the paper and left there. It was already late. Walking through the narrow path to reach the bus stop, I was very badly irritated thinking about the headline... I got into the right bus, and reached college in time and also found few minutes to see the news.


image taken from here

It was horrible, perfectly inhumane and shameful act. Degrading culture of the country or is evolution taking route back? I wish if Mayans were true. When "Damini" met with this in the capital city, every one reacted through social sites and Medias. A huge mass protested and marches went on. So many apologizes, reactions, sympathies, comments, likes, suggestions, prayers, and funds were raised everywhere. 

When I went through the dailies on successive days, I found that well trained elegant rapists continued having fun everywhere, somebody pick pocketed, somebody were missing, somebody suicide and somebody  got elected and things are going on. No wave changed the routine except in the beats from the hospital where she lay voiceless. It beat like “save me”. Hurt deep in the soul braver than before, she wanted to come back to the hell again.

                         This is not a dedication, promotion or something… This is my prayer to thee…
pencil work

Embryonated in the womb,
I was safe there,
Floating inside I played
I dwindled I tickled mom
Till she knows
I’m going to be a girl.
*
When I was formed,
Mommy knows me now
Am I in danger..?
Is her pressure wave hurting me??
No... She loves me…
*
Let me sing here…
She will be happy then…
Or shall I tickle once more??
And make her laugh again …
*
Something new is coming
Going to be my company??
No, it doesn’t look like life
Is it hurting me..??
*
Oh…Mama…it’s hard for me..
Don’t do this…I pray
but mysteries overruled,
Thank God… U saved me.
*
 But mom is bleeding heavy…
Save her too…
My hands are wounded
But I am okay. 
 ***
Now it’s time to have a trip
I am going...
To the mom...to the humanity
And I want to breathe, cry
Doodle sing and play with them…
*
Am here…
Cut my cord…clamp it 
I have my own blood now...
***
 Days passed…
Years too…
I wear frock now…
I have a brother too
They ignored me…
*
Seasons changed several times…
I wear salwar now…
They are teasing me…
And many eyes are around
Watching me for what??
*
Roses were gifted,
But thorn hurts
Catchy hands waiting
I am afraid, am I?
*
But things went wrong…
I was lost in the ways...
And born on the hospital bed again
Beats are beating for me…
*
Am fine…am I ?
I am brave… I will come back…
To the heaven again
Where cults and culprits
Survive happily…
*
I will breathe again… sing again…
But I,
Won’t let me cry again…
It’s my beautiful life,
It has to…
And it will go on…
*
Because world never ended
this December…
Mayans were wrong…
Life expectancy of world
Extended to another 250 yrs… 
***

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I will be visiting your blog sooner :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...